▩ Required documents
1. Motivation letter (700-1500 words)
2. Copies of diploma and transcript
3. Copy of English proficiency (TOEFL 100 or above, IELTS 7.0 or above or CPE certificate)
4. Recommendation letter from programme chair and other professional or academic references
5. CV (Resume)
6. Copy of passport
▩ Admission Schedule
1. Students must prepare all the documents and apply for Dual Degree programme with Leiden University by 24th of January for scholarship opportunity.
2. For the students who do not consider about getting a scholarship opportunity, they can apply it for by 24th of February.
3. Dual Degree programme is available for fall semester entrance only not spring semester entrance.
▩ Important Notice
1. Dual degree is available through credit and semester transfer treaty between Yonsei University and Leiden University. By completing dual degree program, the students will obtain both Masters’ Degree at Yonsei University and Leiden University.
2. Name of the degree at Leiden University: Master of Arts in Asian Studies
3. Tuition fee payment: Students need to pay an international tuition fee at Leiden University which is 16,000 Euro per year. However, students who won scholarship opportunity only need to pay 2,000 Euro per year.
4. The length of visit at Leiden University: Two semesters (One year)