UIC office at Sinchon is looking for students who will fulfill translation TA duties during 2017 Spring Semester.
- Yonsei University Graduate student (students on their last semester are not eligible to apply
- Should be bilingual in Korean and English.
- Work experience in translation from/to Korean and English.
Your primary experience needs to be focused on writing and editing documents in Korean.
- Document translation from/to English and Korean
(Faculty affairs, Student affairs, PR articles and etc.).
● Working period:
- 2017 Spring semester (June ~ August)
● Working hours:
- 20 hours a week. Working hours will be decided after discussion with the office.
- 8,300 KRW/hour
● How to apply:
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, May 23
- [Title of the email: 2017-1 Translation TA + Your name]
- 1st stage: Document review
2nd stage: Translation test and interview Selected students will be contacted individually.
For further inquiries, please contact: email@example.com / 02-2123-3924