- [Academics] 2022 Fall Semester Class Guideline & Documents for D-2 Student Visa
- 게시글 내용
We would like to announce that classes at Yonsei GSIS in Fall 2022 semester will be conducted offline.
Classes will be conducted face-to-face, or using Blended Lecturing technique(face-to-face & video materials together), with very small exceptions for 100% online classes.
*D-2 Student Visa Documents*
[For Current GSIS students only - there will be a separate notice for new students from the admission officer]
You will need Certificate of Admission & Yonsei Business Registration to apply for D-2 student visa, and we can start issuing these documents from June. To receive these documents, please submit the following documents to our office by post.
1) Verification of Deposit (Original Document - photocopies/scanned documents are not acceptable)
- Korean Studies, Global Studies, and Global Citizenship and Human Development major: over 23,000 USD
- Global Citizenship and Cooperation major: over 25,000 USD
- The Verification of Deposit must be issued within 1 month.
*If the account belongs to your parents, we need document to verify your family relationship
2) Passport front page (copy)
- The passport page with your photo
3) Mailing Address:
- (03722) Yonsei Graduate School of International Studies Registrar's Office, New Millennium Hall #510, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.