- [Admission] 2023 Yonsei GSIS - NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program
- 게시글 내용
2023 Yonsei GSIS - NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program
Yonsei GSIS will start accepting applications for the 2023 Yonsei GSIS - NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program from March 6(Mon.). The guidelines below pertain to the University Track. Applicants to the Embassy Track should follow the guidelines from their local embassies.
MUST READ: The application period shown on the guideline from NIIED's website were estimated dates, so you must keep in mind OUR exact application period:
DEADLINE All documents must be received by the Yonsei GSIS office by March 17, 5:00 PM KST, 2023(Fri.). ADDRESS (ENGLISH)
Room 510, New Millennium Hall, Yonsei University
50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 03722
ADDRESS (KOREAN)  서울특별시 서대문구 연세로 50 새천년관 510호
POINTS TO NOTE FOR APPLICATION
1. Visit the NIIED website for complete details of the program. You may also refer to the attached files. GSIS Form 6 can be downloaded here.
- 2. Check the application documents and information pertaining to Yonsei GSIS, as outlined in "Yonsei GSIS-GKS Guideline 2023." Yonsei GSIS has additional required documents that must be submitted.
- 3. All required documents must arrive at the Yonsei GSIS office by March 17, 5:00 PM KST, 2023. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- 4. All documents must be in English or Korean. If the original documents are not in English or Korean, notarized translations must be submitted.
- 5. Please read all attached documents carefully before starting your application.