- [Academics] Application for Yonsei-Keio Dual Degree Program (Fall 2023)
- 게시글 내용
Application for Yonsei-Keio Dual Degree Program
▩ Only 1st and 2nd semester students can apply
▩ Applicants for Fall 2023 Yonsei-Keio dual degree program must submit the following documents to GSIS office via email(email@example.com) by April 4th(Tue.) 5PM(KST).
▩ Require Documents
1) Application form (either in Korean or English, form attached)
2) Undergraduate and Postgraduate transcript (*Must be readable, one each)
3) Language proficiency certificate (English or Japanese)
※ Only submit if you have one / expired certificates are also acceptable
4) One Recommendation letter: The letter must be from full-time GSIS faculty, and sent directly to the Yonsei GSIS (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the recommender.
▩ Nominating Process
1) Yonsei university will first review and nominate short-listed candidates to Keio university
2) Nominated candidates have to submit extra documents to Keio university
3) Keio university will review and announce the final result
▩ Final Result Announcement: July, 2023
▩ Important Notice
1) Dual degree is available through credit and semester transfer agreement between Yonsei University and Keio university. By completing the dual degree program, students will obtain Master's Degree from both Yonsei and Keio university
2) Name of the degree at Keio university: Master of Media and Governance
3) Tuition fee payment: Only make a payment at Yonsei university. No extra tuition to Keio university is required.
(up to 4 semesters only (including semesters at Yonsei) - students need to pay the tuition to Keio university if extra semester(s) are needed to graduate)
4) Living cost support: ￥700,000 from Keio university
5) The length of visit to Keio university: Max. two semesters
6) Dispatched students to other universities are not allowed to take courses at Yonsei university.
- Graduate School of International Studies -