- Application for Yonsei-Waseda Exchange Program
- 게시글 내용
Application for Yonsei-Waseda Exchange Program in Spring 2024
▩ Only 1st & 2nd semester students can apply.
▩ To apply for the exchange program which starts from March 2024, you must submit the following documents to GSIS office via email(email@example.com) no later than Oct. 23rd(Mon.) 5PM.
▩ Require documents
1) Application Form (attached)
2) Undergraduate and Postgraduate transcript (*Must be readable, one each)
3) A photocopy of language proficiency test scorecard taken within 2 years (English(mandatory), Japanese(optional))
- This requirement may be waived if you are a native English or Japanese speaker.
4) Application Evaluation form (form attached) - This works like a recommendation letter. The form must be filled by a full-time GSIS faculty, and directly sent to Yonsei GSIS (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the faculty.
▩ Nominating process
1) Yonsei GSIS will first review and nominate short-listed candidates to Waseda university
2) Nominated candidates have to submit extra documents to Waseda university
3) Waseda university will review and announce the final result
▩ Important notice
1) Name of the Institution at Waseda University: Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies (GSAPS)
2) Tuition fee payment: Only make a payment at Yonsei University.
3) The length of visit at Waseda University: One semester
- Graduate School of International Studies -