- [Recruiting] Fall 2023 Class TAs for Eastern Civilization (graduate students only)
- 게시글 내용
[RECRUITING] Fall 2023 Class TAs for Eastern Civilization (graduate students only)
Yonsei University’s Underwood International College (Common Curriculum/UD Division) is looking for graduate students to fill three Teaching Assistant (TA) positions for Eastern Civilization in the Fall Semester of 2023.
1) Appointment Period: 1st of September –22nd of December.
The successful candidates will receive 1,800,000W in two installments by the end of the semester. Applicants should expect to attend the course’s weekly lectures (M 3-5p, W 3-4p) and work for 6-7 hours per week on average.
1. ONLY Yonsei Graduate Students are eligible to apply (대학원생만가능).
2. Applicants must be fluent English speakers with strong writing/reading skills.
3. Successful applicants will need to sign a confidentiality agreement.
4. Applicants must be discreet and trustworthy.
5. UIC adheres to scholarship policies that each graduate school has. Please double-check with your affiliated graduate school to confirm your eligibility to apply for the UIC TA positions.
6. Graduate students (Korean and international) on leave of absence are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
1. Prior experience working as a Teaching Assistant/Research Assistant/Residential Assistant is desirable.
2. Specialization in the Social Sciences or Humanities.
4) How to Apply
- Please send your resume, a 5-20 page writing sample (e.g. a term paper for a class), and a completed TA Application Form to email@example.com by the 13th of August.
- The e-mail title should be ‘[UIC CC TA]’
- Your resume should be written in English
Successful candidates will be interviewed by mid-August.