11th University Scholars Leadership Symposium 2020
Humanitarian Affairs Asia will co-host the 11th University Scholars Leadership Symposium 2020 with the Government of Malaysia. The symposium aims to gather 1,500 young leaders from around the world to foster a new perspective and unite a global understanding on social change.
We are looking for delegates with the following qualities:
- Passionate about social change, global issues and current affairs
- Engaged in or interested in social change projects
- Exemplary academic record
Objectives of the symposium:
- To encourage delegates to think about Social Issues that the global community faces today, and to apply critical thinking towards building sustainable solutions to these challenges.
- To accelerate delegates’ Global Track through exchange of cultural experiences with emerging global leaders from more than 87 countries.
- To develop Compassion and Empathy by participating in the Service Day during the week-long conference.
- To enhance Global Leadership Experience by bringing together passionate and aspirational young people led by speakers from around the world to explore the issues shaping our planet and our future.
Benefits for students:
- Adding to their social impact experiences.
- Enhancing their global citizenship education.
- Networking with like-minded individuals who are passionate about Social Change.
- Contributing to United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
Since the inception of the 1st USLS in 2010, Humanitarian Affairs has partnered more than 500 of the World’s leading Universities, many are listed by The Times Higher Education World University Rankings or QS World University Rankings. Some of our Academic Partners include Harvard, Princeton, Yale, University of Cambridge, Oxford University, King’s College, London, University of Toronto, University of Melbourne, University of Tokyo, Seoul National University, Yonsei University, University of Hong Kong, National Taiwan University, National University of Singapore, Beijing University, among others.
For many of these universities, sending delegates to the annual Symposium has become an integral part of their leadership development and life-skills training. Their participation in the Symposium has helped shaped and spurred their students’ communities in global mission.
For more information about the University Scholars Leadership Symposium 2020, please visit our website https://humanitarianaffairs.org/usls/
If you have any further enquiries, please feel free to get in touch: email@example.com