Yonsei GSIS


Beginning of FAQ

End of FAQ


Subject(Personal Data & ID Card) I lost my student ID card. What should I do?
You must inform the Yonsei Woori bank branch of your loss and apply for another card.  You must hand in another application form along with a fee of 5,000 won.  Do not forget to pick up your new id card in person.
Telephone: 82-2-2123-3291~3 Fax: 82-2-2123-8653 Email: gsis@yonsei.ac.kr
New Millennium Hall #510, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-Ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
Copyright © 2015, Yonsei GSIS, All Rights Reserved.

Display page loading image