Yonsei GSIS


Beginning of FAQ

End of FAQ


Subject(Tuition & Registration) Can I change my major after I enter the school?
In the case of Korean nationals, we select students under a strict quota and therefore cannot change their major.  In the case of foreign students, if the student receives approval from the program chair and the program chair of the new major that is of interest, and hands in an application form to the GSIS office, he or she may be able to change majors after review of the application by the Dean and Associate Dean.  This must be done within 1 week after entering the school.
Telephone: 82-2-2123-3291~3 Fax: 82-2-2123-8653 Email: gsis@yonsei.ac.kr
New Millennium Hall #510, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-Ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
Copyright © 2015, Yonsei GSIS, All Rights Reserved.

Display page loading image