Yonsei GSIS


Beginning of FAQ

End of FAQ


Subject(Transcripts & Certificates) I have graduated. Where can I get my transcripts?

The GSIS office does not provide transcripts for graduates. Graduates can print certificates and transcripts from the Automatic Certificate Dispensers located at the basement of the Commons.  If you find it difficult to visit the building in person, guidelines to print from the Yonsei portal is provided in this file.

Telephone: 82-2-2123-3291~3 Fax: 82-2-2123-8653 Email: gsis@yonsei.ac.kr
New Millennium Hall #510, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-Ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
Copyright © 2015, Yonsei GSIS, All Rights Reserved.

Display page loading image