2018 Yonsei GSIS - Korean Government Scholarship Program (NIIED)
Yonsei GSIS is now accepting applications for the 2018 Yonsei GSIS - Korean Government Scholarship Program (NIIED).
■ Deadline: All documents must be received by March 16, 2018.
■ Application to: New Millennium Hall #510, 50 Yonsei-ro Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, 03722, Republic of Korea
■ Application Process
1. Visit the NIIED website (http://www.studyinkorea.go.kr/en/main.do) for complete details of the program (see also attached files).
2. Complete and submit the application
3. Check the application documents and information pertaining to Yonsei GSIS from the "2018 GSIS-KGSP Guideline".
4. All required documents must arrive to the Yonsei GSIS Office by March 16, 2018. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
5. All documents should be in English. If the original documents are not in English, notarized translations must also be submitted.
6. Read all the attached carefully before starting your application.