GSIS library is recruiting library assistants for the spring semester, 2018.
The applicants must be GSIS students who are currently enrolled and can speak fluent Korean and English.
The working conditions are as follows:
- Working Period: March 2 – June 21, 2018
- Working hours: 10 hours per week
- Compensation: KRW 1,000,000
■ Job description:
1. Managing – Lending/Receiving books
2. Supervising – entrance door (electronic gate)
3. Assisting/helping students with library & computer facilities
4. Maintenance of inventories
5. Handling printers, photocopiers and scanner
6. Keeping the library clean, tidy and neat
7. Answering the phone
8. Monitoring the studying area
If you are interested in, please fill out the attached application form and send it to
email@example.com by February 17(Sat), 2018.