ODAR (Office of Development and Alumni Relations) Full-time Assistant
1. Responsibilities Include:
- Updating alumni contact information
- Establishing a worldwide alumni network
- Organizing alumni event (once a semester)
- Making ODAR newsletters
- Making posters and shooting photographs for GSIS event
* Tasks will be shared by two ODAR Assistant
2. Contract Period : From Mar 1, 2018 ~ Feb. 28, 2019
3. Working Hours: 20 hours a week (Mon. ~ Fri)
- GSIS Students who are currently enrolled and will be enrolled on Spring 2018
- Fluent in Korean & English
- Sociable, Sincere, Diligent, and Enthusiastic
- Organized and Punctual
- Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, by Mar 11 (Sun) at latest.
- Interviewees will be contacted individually.