GSIS is offering the dual degree programs with the following institutions.
1. Master of Arts in Public Policy (MA), University of Chicago (USA)
2. International Organizations Master of Business Administration(IO-MBA), University of Geneva (Switzerland)
3. Master of Arts (MA) in Critical Heritage Studies of Asia and Europe, Leiden University (Netherlands)
4. Master of International Affairs and Governance (MIA), University of St. Gallen (Switzerland)
5. Master of Science(MSc) in Emerging Economies and International Development, King's College (UK)
※ Keio University (Japan) will be announced separately in March or April, 2019.
If you are interested in applying for the 2019-2020 program which starts from September, 2019. please submit (1) CV(resume), (2) an essay(statement of purpose) (3) Transcript to the GSIS office by February 22, 2019.
The final candidates will be contacted personally by email. Additional documents for application can be submitted then.
[Qualifications] Students who have completed or expected to be complete more than 2 semesters and have earned or expected to earn more than 24 credits by 2019 spring semester.
For further information on each institution, please refer to the following GSIS website. http://gsis.yonsei.ac.kr/main/text.asp?mid=n03_04_02