UIC Career Development Center Office Assistant Recruitment
1. Position: UIC Career Development Center(CDC) office Assistant office in Sinchon
2. Working hours: 5 hours per week (Working hours will be decided after discussion with the CDC Director)
3. Scholarship: KRW 1,040,000 / semester
4. Job Description
-Screening, filtering and uploading job/internship information on CDC website and YSCEC
-Maintaining CDC website and emails
-Working closely with CDC Director and other CDC professors
-Supporting CDC events
- Yonsei University Graduate student (students on their last semester are not eligible to apply)
- Should be bilingual in Korean and English.
- Work experience in translation from/to Korean and English.
6. Application period: On a rolling basis, submit English resume ASAP.
7. Contact: Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview