[Recruiting] Assistant for Institute for Modern Korean Studies
1. Position: Assistant for Institute for Modern Korean Studies
2. Requirements: All GSIS students are eligible to apply.
- Proficiency in Korean is a must
- Administrative work skills
- Research skills
3. Working Condition: Will be decided after final interview.
4. Benefits: Scholarship of 3,000,000 KRW per semester
5. Starting Date: March 2020
6. Application Period: by January 31 2020
Please send a resume (either Korean or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you indicate which semester you are enrolled in currently. Short-listed candidates will be contacted individually for an interview.