As of Feb. 23, 2020, COVID-19 is rapidly spreading into domestic community societies, thereby the alert level raised to highest. In order to prevent the spread of the virus, the following measures are taken.
1. Dormitory Entry Notice
- Please keep yourself noticed of the schedule of the dormitory entry if you visit the countries listed: mainland China(including Hong Kong, Macao), Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, etc.
- In principle, we plead you to self-quarantine yourself for 14 days after entry. The international students from mainland China(including Hong Kong, Macao) will be deterred to use intramural facilities such as library. (You will be not allowed to utilize the school’s buildings.)
- Also, the intramural call center will phone-call international students from mainland China(including Hong Kong, Macao) twice a day. Please respond to school’s phone-calling.
- The students from other countries excluding mainland China(including Hong Kong, Macao), Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, etc., (or the one who stays up in Korea) will be allowed to enter the dormitory only two days before the spring semester starts. (you can enter the dorms after March 14th,2020.)
- The freshmen will also not be allowed to enter earlier than two days before the spring semester starts.
2. Control and Management of Multiple Entrance Buildings
- In order to prevent the spread of the virus, entrances to multiple access buildings can be restricted to one place. (NMH: main gate of the 1st floor)
- During your entrance to building, we plead you to follow the guidance and wash your hands frequently. (we will install fever-checking camera and place sanitized thermometer and hand-sanitizer.)
- Please keep notice that entrances to intramural buildings can be restricted to 9:00~18:00. After the due time, only preliminarily allowed people can enter.
3. Management and restriction of main library entrance and running time
- The entrance of the main library (including 24 hours-open study room) will only run from 9:00 to 21:00. (The areas where were usually closed before 21:00 have no change in running time.)
- Without the entry card, you will be not allowed to enter.
- We try not to keep places crowded by half-downsizing the seats in the library.
4. Restriction of cafeteria and the Commons.
- Every cafeteria and store will only run from 9:00 to 18:00.
- Please try not to take your meal in a group and in places crowded.
- The Commons(Baekyangnuri) will also run from 9:00 to 18:00. (External enterers will be not freely entered.)
5. Regalia and diploma
- Starting from the 24th of February (Mon), the rental of regalia will be suspended. For the sake of everyone's safety, we ask that you to participate the graduation commencement in August. We will inform you later about the refund plan for the rental fee that you have paid.
- The return of the regalia will be extended to the 10th of March. We ask you to receive your diploma and returning the regalia after the critical condition of infectious diseases has subsided.
6. Request to refrain using multi-use facilities
- Please refrain from using facilities used by an unspecified number of people until the crisis stage changes. In particular, we ask you to avoid visiting places where many people stay in closed spaces for a long time.
7. The Closure of school exhibition spaces
- The Exhibition Spaces in school are closed until 14th of March. The closure may then be extended depending on the coronavirus situation.
We ask for your warm cooperation to help us overcome the difficult crisis wisely.