In order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, the Korean government decided to allow the foreigners residing in Korea for long terms to purchase the government-providing masks despite non-member of National Health Insurance.
1. period: 2020.4.20 (Mon) 0:00am ~
2. object: any Korea-residing foreigners who have ARC number (including international students)
※ Non-member of National Health Insurance can also buy it.
3. how to purchase: 2 masks per one person for once a week
(same with the current mask-purchasing system for Koreans)
* Mask-purchasable day depends on your birth year.
4. documents required: ARC card or the certificate of residence
5. venue: any pharmacy