For the safety purpose, Yonsei will implement the QR entrance checking system from 2020-Fall semester to record all the visitors. Please download the application and follow the instruction attached.
- About the app: This app is for checking visitors’ entrance to Yonsei buildings in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. (Using this app, you can let the entrance-keepers know that you don’t have any fever problem to enter the building.)
- For what purpose:
1) For fever-checking (You can pass the entrance after the keepers check that you are
2) For access-roster checking (It is necessary for the school to manage visitor’s number for
the safety purpose. Every offline/in-person gathering, including lectures, exams, events,
will be recorded.)
3. How to install and use: Please refer to the attached.
1) Install the app via Google Playstore ->Insert Your Name and Phone Number -> Answer to
2) Entrance Procedure: Check Fever -> Normal Status -> Identifying yourself with App’s QR
- Mandatory to update your physical condition status every 4 hours
- If you move to another building, you have to re-check your status.
- In the case where your app doesn’t work, you have to handwrite your information.
- The recorded personal information will be deleted in 4 weeks.