The GSIS office is looking for an international admissions assistant. International students are encouraged to apply. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com by January 17, 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Working Period: 2021/02/15 - 2022/02/28 (minimum of one year)
- Fluent in English, Korean proficiency (preferable)
- Scholarship provided: 1,000,000 KRW/month
- Working Hours: Full time (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mon. to Fri.)
- This excludes all class hours and a lunch break from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.
- Assisting the admissions officer
- Processing application documents for international students
- Maintaining the international applicants database
- Answering email inquiries
- Supporting GSIS academic events