2021 Yonsei GSIS - NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program
Yonsei GSIS is now accepting applications for the 2021 Yonsei GSIS - NIIED Global Korea Scholarship Program. The guidelines below pertain to the University Track. Applicants to the Embassy Track should follow the guidelines from their local embassies.
||All documents must be received by the Yonsei GSIS office by April 8, 2021.
Room 510, New Millennium Hall, Yonsei University
50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 03722
|| 서울특별시 서대문구 연세로 50 새천년관 510호
POINTS TO NOTE FOR APPLICATION
- Visit the NIIED website for complete details of the program. You may also refer to the attached files.
- Check the application documents and information pertaining to Yonsei GSIS, as outlined in "Yonsei GSIS-GKS Guideline 2021." Yonsei GSIS has additional required documents that must be submitted.
- All required documents must arrive at the Yonsei GSIS office by April 8, 2021. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All documents must be in English. If the original documents are not in English, notarized translations must be submitted.
- Please read all attached documents carefully before starting your application.