Notice on Taking Online Gender-based Violence Prevention Programs
1. How to Access the Programs
- Go to LearnUs(https://open.yonsei.ac.kr) and click on the banner, “Professional Program” located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click “2021 Yonsei Gender-Based Violence Prevention Programs” and enrol yourself.
- Click “Move to Course”
- Watch a video of your preferred language and of relevant version. Students and faculty members should watch different versions.
- Once you finish watching the video, you can take the quiz.
- Please refer to the attached file for a more detailed guide.
2. Information on completion of the program
- You can take the quiz only after completing the video.
- Go to “Professional Program” and then “Completion Check” to see your course completion status.
- You must completely finish the training for you to get officially recognized as passed.
※ If you adjust the playback setting, fast-forward or skip some parts of the video, programs may not recognize your course completion status as 100% and program completion certificate may not be issued.
3. Additional Information
All members of Yonsei University must complete this program at least once a year.
Go to ‘Professional Program’ and then ‘Completion Check’ to see your completion status
‘How to get a certificate as a person who has completed program from January to April 2021’
: If you want to check the course completion status, you can contact the Center for Gender Equity
5. Inquiries on the Program
※ Basis of Violence Prevention Programs Enforcement
Basis Act on Gender Equality Article 31
Act on Prostitution Prevention and Victim Protection Article 5
Act on Domestic Violence Prevention and Victim Protection Article 4 Clause 3