Application for Yonsei-Keio Dual Degree Program
▩ Only 1st and 2nd semester students can apply
▩ To apply for the dual degree program which starts from April, 2022, you must submit the following documents to GSIS office via email(email@example.com) till October 18th(Mon) 5PM.
▩ Require documents
1) One English or Korean resume (Refer attached form)
2) Undergraduate and Postgraduate transcript (One each)
3) Language proficiency certificate (English or Japanese)
※ Only submit if you have one / No matter when you achieved it
4) One Recommendation letter : The letter must be sent directly from the recommender to the Yonsei GSIS (firstname.lastname@example.org).
▩ Nominating process
1) Nominating candidates among Yonsei University students
2) Nominated candidates submit the documents to Keio University
3) Final admission screening of Keio University
▩ Final nomination date: January 2022
(Keio University starts its Spring semester at April, 2022)
▩ Important notice
1) Dual degree is available through credit and semester transfer agreement between Yonsei University and Keio University. By completing dual degree program, the students will obtain both Masters' Degree at Yonsei and Keio University
* The four semesters at Keio University must be complete, which should include the semester(s) in which students are dispatched from Yonsei University. (Once you acquire the diploma of Yonsei GSIS, it is impossible to achieve that of Keio University at the same time. The other one/two semester(s) at Keio after the dispatched semester(s) should be enrolled in Keio University directly.) Due to the various cases depending on which semester a student is dispatched, we strongly encourage you to run this by Yonsei GSIS Office.
2) Name of the degree at Keio University: Master of Media and Governance
3) Tuition fee payment: Only make a payment at Yonsei University. Do not need to pay at Keio University (For 4 semesters only)
4) Living cost support: ￥700,000 from Keio University
5) The length of visit at Keio University: One semester (Two semesters maximum)
6) In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, online courses have become available.
However, the dispatched students to other universities are not able to take Yonsei courses simultaneously.
- Graduate School of International Studies -