Application for Yonsei-Geneva Exchange Program in Fall 2022
▩ Only 1st semester students(who will study their 3rd semester in Fall 2022) can apply.
▩ To apply for the exchange program which starts from September 2022, you must submit the following documents to GSIS office via email(firstname.lastname@example.org) till January 7th(Fri) 5PM.
▩ Require documents
1) Application (attached)
2) Transcript including the Fall 2021 grade (can be issued after 4th of January, 2022)
3) English proficiency certificate: only submit if you have one
▩ Nominating process
1) Nominating candidates among Yonsei GSIS students
2) Nominated candidates submit the documents to University of Geneva
3) Final screening of University of Geneva
▩ Acceptance Letters sent by: May 15th, 2022
(University of Geneva starts its Fall semester at September, 2022)
▩ Important notice
1) Name of the program at University of Geneva: Master of Innovation, Human Development and Sustainability
2) Tuition fee payment: Only make a payment at Yonsei University.
3) The length of visit at University of Geneva: One semester
- Graduate School of International Studies -