GSIS library is recruiting a library assistant for 2021 winter vacation.
The applicants must be GSIS students who are currently enrolled and can speak fluent Korean and English. The working conditions are as follows:
ﾷ Working Period: December 20 (Mon.), 2021– February 28 (Mon.), 2022
ﾷ Working hours: 12:00pm to 3:00pm (3 hours/day)
ﾷ Compensation: KRW 550,000/month
■ Job description:
1. Managing – Lending/Receiving books (sometimes necessary to return books to the central library)
2. Supervising – entrance door (electronic gate)
3. Assisting/helping students with library & computer facilities
4. Maintenance of inventories
5. Handling printers, photocopiers and scanner
6. Keeping the library clean, tidy and neat
7. Answering the phone
8. Monitoring the studying area
If you are interested in, please fill out the attached application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 17 (Fri.) 13:00.