- You may take “ Independent Study “ only one time while you are enrolled at GSIS.
- This is a research course that students can take by receiving individual assignments from a professor after receiving permission from the program chair.
- The final paper for this course should be submitted to the professor by the final examination period.
- Three credits will be awarded upon successfully completing an Independent Study course. Evaluation of one’s performance will be done in a similar manner to regular classes.
Students should follow these steps:
1. You should get permission for taking this course from the professor with whom you have chosen to study.(GSIS faculty only)
2. Register for the course during the registration period.
3. Fill out the application form (attached) for the course.
Submit the form to the GSIS office no later than the Add/Drop date.