Recruiting: UIC Sinchon Office Translation TA
UIC office at Sinchon is looking for students who will fulfill translation TA duties during 2017 Spring Semester.
- Yonsei University Graduate student (students on their last semester are not eligible to apply)
- Should be bilingual in Korean and English.
- Work experience in translation from Korean to English and English to Korean. Your primary experience needs to be focused on writing and editing documents in Korean.
- Document translation from/to English and Korean (Faculty affairs, Student affairs, PR articles and etc.).
● Working period:
- 2017 Spring semester (March ~ August)
● Working hours:
- 20 hours a week. Working hours will be decided after discussion with the office.
- 8,300 KRW/hour (about 3,800,000~3,900,000 KRW/semester)
● How to apply:
- Submit your resume to email@example.com by Sunday, February 19
- [Title of the email: 2017-1 Translation TA + Your name]
- 1st stage: Document review, 2nd stage: Translation test and interview
Selected students will be contacted individually.
For further inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 02-2123-3924