■ Submission Procedures
- Online submissions can be made through “Yonsei Samsung Library homepage > Research > Course > Thesis Submission”
- Visit Thesis submission center after printing out permission of use forms and submission confirmation (You can print out the format only after the online submission via Yonsei Library website.)
- After you submit the printed-form of your thesis with these two documents to Yonsei Library, the Library will seal your thesis submission confirmation form with stamp.
- You must submit your sealed confirmation document to GSIS office to get the approval of your thesis for your graduation.
■ Documents for submission
- Thesis (4 copies including the original copy with approvals from all members of the thesis committee. If you don't want to open your thesis to public online, then submit 5 copies.)
- Thesis submission confirmation form (1 copy)
- Permission of use form (1 copy)
■ Important Notice
- Students should submit the final evaluation form as soon as they finish the presentation
- Also, students should submit electronic file of thesis, Permission of use form and Thesis submission confirmation form as well before the deadline
- Otherwise, you won’t get the score or credits for thesis.
■ Submission dates and places
- Thesis submission centers: Yonsei Samsung Library 1F
- Plagirism Check (http://www.turnitin.com/ko/home) before posting up the thesis online
- Online submissions: July 3 (Fri) ~ July 9 (Thu)
(submission accepted at all times)
- Booklet thesis submissions: July 10 (Fri) ~ July 15 (Wed)
(Mon~Fri 09:00~17:00 / 09:00~20:00 only for July 15)
■ Contact information
- Media Service Team: 02-2123-6341/ 6319/ 4643/ 4644