Yonsei GSIS


Beginning of Registrar's Office

End of Registrar's Office

Registrar's Office

Current GSIS students, students on leave and unregistered students (those removed from the registry of the current semester or those who did not graduate under normal circumstances) have to request transcripts and some other academic documents through the Yonsei University One-Stop Service Center not through the GSIS office.

Graduates also have to go to the Yonsei One-Stop Service Center and graduates may request their transcripts via the web page of the Students Service Center in Yonsei University website, connect to the Yonsei University website (http://www.yonsei.ac.kr). Click on the 정보서비스 "학사증명서발급" link in the blue-colored menu on top of the page. Locate "학사증명서발급" in the sub-menu. Click the submenu. On the left you will see "학사증명서발급방법".

The center has staff to help you and automatic transcript issuing machines available for use 24 hours a day. It is located in the Engineering Building (the first building on the left after you enter at the Yonsei main gate, 1st floor, Rm 109).

If you have any problems, please contact the One-Stop Service Center directly at (02)2123-3200~1

Type of Verification Documents
  1. Academic Transcript (성적증명서)
  2. Certificate of Attendance (재학증명서)
  3. Certificate of Expected Graduation (졸업예정증명서)
  4. Certificate of Student Leave (휴학증명서)
  5. Certificate of Graduation (졸업증명서)


  1. For current students: KRW 500/sheet
  2. For graduates: KRW 1000/sheet


Telephone: 82-2-2123-3291~3 Fax: 82-2-2123-8653 Email: gsis@yonsei.ac.kr
New Millennium Hall #510, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-Ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
Copyright © 2015, Yonsei GSIS, All Rights Reserved.

Display page loading image